Thursday, September 6, 2012

The kick off!

Blogging is hard. Not because it literally is, but because of the commitment it entails. Let’s face it, a blog is not a blog without posts. How many times have we seen “blogs” left to rot?

But perhaps I have high expectations of bloggers. I expect a post everyday. Just because I don’t have a life doesn’t mean I should expect the same of others. So I have decided to try it, but with less pressure and dropping the bar way down low.

 I can be a hobbyist, only sending 2-3 posts a week, sacrificing 1-3 hours. That doesn’t seem so bad since I probably spend too much time on Facebook anyway. I would then join the backbone of the blogosphere, 60% of bloggers who “blog for fun”.

I will work on expressing my “personal musings”. If readers find it a-“musing”, then, great! If they don’t, they can just dismiss it as a personal joke, something I don’t expect them to understand. Either way, I win.

 So, let’s go. Let’s kick it!

No comments:

Post a Comment